The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

September 22nd, Englishtown, Raceway Park - MITSUBISHI DAY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These new rules are being enforced at all tracks starting this year. The Etown tech guy told me they have already had NJ troopers come in undercover and bust people, particularly on license violations
Thanks for the clairification :thumb:

So I guess NJ would rather have the 16-17yo test their cars on the street since they cannot run at the track :confused:

So I guess NJ would rather have the 16-17yo test their cars on the street since they cannot run at the track :confused:

That sux. i'm sure I can get away with it by signing a waiver or something like that.

Got the following info from TTX on classes:

The classes should be the same as last year. DS heads up/Evo heads
up and brackets will be combined Evo and DS. Brackets are usually 13.00 and
slower and then 12.99 and faster

i'am definetly down for e town, my brother is takeing his talon also. if anybody from ny wants to meet up in staten let me know.

anyone from around north jersey near newark want to meet up to go to the shootout. me and a couple other friends are going. let me know.

Hey guys I've been out of the dsm thing for a while, but I could possibly still go to the meet and hang out with you guys. It's not a definite though cause of my hectic school and work schedule but I will try. Albert

Another question sorry guys but since I have no idea what my time is do we all get to go at least once to get an idea of what our times will be?

Corey, live closer to me and I'll do that for ya, ;)

MB

Trust me if I lived closer to you, you would hate me because I'd be asking for help and asking you to show me how to do stuff all the time. Hell I already bug you with PM's ROFL

Another question sorry guys but since I have no idea what my time is do we all get to go at least once to get an idea of what our times will be?

You should get one or two runs

At raceway park, everyone gets test and tune runs, usually three. Sometimes the techs at the staging lanes let you go some extra runs, but i guess thats reliant on their mood. The actual "races" should start a little after 12. Thats how its been everytime ive went to Jersey.

From looking at the Philly Dsm forum everyone is meeting at the Bennigans on Rt 611. I'll let you know when they decide a time.

I'm just gunna hit the highway with a couple locals, if i see any of you, sweet deal. If not ill see you at the track

I might do a couple passes, see how my new JDM engine does. I already spent to much money as it is. I'm sure I'll wrek something at the track. :talon:

God I wish I had my camera. Just when I thought everything was gravy with my car (Just put a new ext. oil cooler on, gauges, etc. etc.) I happened to check my timing belt. The damn thing is worn all over the place and looks like it's going to snap. I have a new oem belt on the way, but jebus WTF.

im going to be attending this event with my pos tsi dont think im going to be running it on the track though, but i want to meat some new faces so look out ill post pics of my car here so you guys know ### to look out for

hey shlomi, how goes the throttle body repair?

I bought a used one but the throttle's really sticky, I don't feel like opening it up and stripping screws again. I could still use help from someone more experiance ;) I installed an ebay FMIC too so now i'm waiting for my BOV flange to be welded :thumb:

I wish I had more damn time to help you noobs out :tease: Anyway, the reason why those TB screws gets stripped is mostly becaues you used the wrong sized phillips head. If you spray the TB down for a day or two before you take the screws out and use the appropriate sized phillips head (push down REALLY HARD before you turn the screw driver), it should come out no problem.

If not, swing by one of these days or mail the thing to me.

Another reason is that those screws are loc-tited. On that note, make sure you loc tite the replacement screws.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back