The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Say Something About The Person Above You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A roommate with a different internet connection?

Hmm, that works well. And makes little sense.

Seems like a lot of work to get banned over and over and over again. Chris doesn't take that sort of activity lightly.

invest in a better hobby.. such as more drugs (or less drugs).

Was a complete mistake should know I was referring to J rods punk ass who doesnt have a picture , by the way jrod tell your sister to ease on the stick a little next time. :cool:

My sister could out drive you and your slow GST!! :thumb:
A picture doesn't show your knowledge of car's your comments do!!!

Should know he won't see me most of the weekend as I will be working on my car. I have A LOT to do this weekend! :)

And if you do that, I will know and have your IP address banned. I'm not trying to pick a fight, but I don't want to see this thread closed. This forum doesn't have a strong tolerance for those types of comments, unlike some other forums. Yes, joking around is fine, but just make sure you know where the line is so you don't cross it.

+1

A roommate with a different internet connection?

Hmm, that works well. And makes little sense.

Seems like a lot of work to get banned over and over and over again. Chris doesn't take that sort of activity lightly.

invest in a better hobby.. such as more drugs (or less drugs).

:applause:
Has 40 post and isn't a NOOB :D LOL

^ should know that I've been around for nearly 4 years. And became a proven member before the noob rules changed. But you wouldn't understand that cause you're a noob :)

Should know almost all the Hardees around here have closed down.

I really want to go to a White Castle. I'm going to go look up how close one is.

Me too dude..The hardees that was 15 min away closed like 8 years ago..So now it's drive to Iowa(20 min) or dodgville which is 40 min away, just to get curly fries, Which I have done BTW..Or go to Arby's which is kinda pricey so I don't go there much..But there orange sherbert drinks are amazing!!!

should know that White Castle does not have to taste great to be alluring. Just strategically placed and well advertised.

So the sliders have the consistancy of wet gym socks, they were still featured in "Harold and Kumaar".

whaaattt yall have hardees..?

Now that i think about it, they had one in winona MN when i was there...i was shocked.

they didnt have a Bojangles, or a Krispy Kreme...and Dennys wasnt the same. and finding sweet tea was IMPOSSIBLE up there.

now we dont have white castle...or a quik trip on every corner.

Haha how old are you and still driving an eclipse. Shows where you messed up in life. I'm 18 with a stock eclipse that I been working on since January with minor upgrades and a Srt-4 fully paid. And i'll be getting my associates end of this year, then working on the remainder rest of the 2 years. And your sister wasn't driving my gst like I said I was teaching her to drive stick if you know what I mean haha. I guess Im a noob because I don't spend 3 years of my life on a website. I really hope to get banned that'll be so much fun, I hate my name anyways, It's not that stock anymore :hmm:

Haha how old are you and still driving an eclipse. Shows where you messed up in life. I'm 18 with a stock eclipse that I been working on since January with minor upgrades and a Srt-4 fully paid. And i'll be getting my associates end of this year, then working on the remainder rest of the 2 years. And your sister wasn't driving my gst like I said I was teaching her to drive stick if you know what I mean haha. I guess Im a noob because I don't spend 3 years of my life on a website. I really hope to get banned that'll be so much fun, I hate my name anyways, It's not that stock anymore :hmm:

READ THE RULES ONE MORE TIME!!! THEN COME BACK TO THIS THREAD PLEASE!!

WTF!!!!!!

I'm not reporting you, but I hope Brian sees this thread before defiant gets on

No wonder you’re so immature!!
I am 21 years old with a major in mechanical engineering an associates of applied science in automotive technology, with a NATEF / ASE certified in Refinishing and welding.

At least I’m smart enough not to admit to owning a NEON :ohdamn:

READ THE RULES ONE MORE TIME!!! THEN COME BACK TO THIS THREAD PLEASE!!

WTF!!!!!!

I'm not reporting you, but I hope Brian sees this thread before defiant gets on

Don't waste your breathe Defiant will take care of him..:hellyeah:
J-Rod nice one about the Neon, maybe he should go back to the SRT4 forums..:thumb::applause::pray:

In the south White Castle is the same as Krystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back