The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Needs to help motivate EDM

One step at a time man, you can't look at the big picture or you'll get overwhelmed. Just focus on the end product and the one step you're currently on. It helps me, because I get overwhelmed easily.

Should know I'm not sure about all that canadian slang eh.

Thanks I guess i been working on this car for years and i just want to give up.

Should expand on this "chip" he has.

Bud, what I mean by dish is the combustion chamber volume in the head, like the bowl kinda resessed thing in the head with the valves... kinda hard to put in text, but I think you'll get the idea. Anyway, the smaller it is, the higher the compression ratio.

Knows than that would mean the 2g dish is smaller..But the pistons are also higher compression that 1g's..So I'm not sure on which combustion chamber is going to be bigger..

And my1gdsm, burns custon chips...Which might help you, but you have link don't you?

Knows an old sock and this stuff called brasso..Takes about 30 seconds a headlight..But needs to be done every couple months..

Or toothpaste, but that takes alot more elbow grease..

Knows I saw a few things that needed to be fixed..But at least half the battle is done, writing the damm thing..Now oyu just gotta fix spelling and add stuff..

Is off his pop addiction.

Knows that's impressive, good job. :thumb:

Is right and wrong. I don't need a tune right now, but next year will need a complete re-tune.

Needs to get that car together and sell that van!

Knows this is what my car should look like but it's took all apart.:cry:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Needs to tell me why it isn't done yet.

Should know its because tonight will probably be the last time I'll drive the car till spring.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back