The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knows down there injuries or whatever infection like I have are freaking brutal.
Next Thursday i should know whether or not I get a bigger peice of my manhood takin out or not. Only send healing energy no prayers

Imma PRAY that they don't AMPUTATE!
Knows I care about him and send only the best of thoughts! :thumb:

Should not pray, thats not for me, but if it makes u feel better, then go for it bro.

But sending energy is also accepted. You concentrate like praying and send your energy. If praying is normal for u, then this is just an alternate to jeebus. 🤣 😂 :mrt:

Amputate thats the wrong kinda energy u wanna throw out there.

Love you guys

Went and got the effected area 🤣 repacked this morning. The antibiotic apparently does not work with this kinda infection. Soo this will be my 4th time on an antibiotic in the last 6 weeks.

But the nurse said the weiner looks good and no puss came out. So im hoping they don't have to do another weiner surgery 😂 🤣 😭 😆

B U D ? :D:D:D

Very happy for him!!! :thumb:
Needs to post more PICTURES of the great vessel!!! Wish him the best in fishing!
This WAS my POND....My nice 7lb Largemouth Bass expired because of severe DROUGHT. :(
I now MOW my pond and have NO WATER for my boat :(

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Has interesting ideas, especially since I live just a mile from the local State LAKE............:hmm: (but water weighs 8lbs/gallon.......hmmmm)
Is also a dedicated problem solver :thumb::cool:

I have a water well but the pump broke down almost 30 years ago and I couldn't find anyone that knew how to fix it. Maybe drop a garden hose down the 100' hole and siphon it to the pond??? ROFL

Needs to find a Talon, buy it for me, and ship it to me for zero dollars.

Is more than welcome to help me strong arm them into this. Gotta be two out there, right?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back