The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Safe to put NOS on a turbo??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImportRacer0

Probationary Member
Jul 28, 2002
Charlotte_area_NC
I was just wanting to know, is it safe to put nos on a turbo engine?? Like a 60 Shot nothing to big. :D

Yes it is safe to do so, but there is a lot involved. I have to go poop now, but I'll answer in more detail when I get back.

Regards,

Alright, I'm back. Before I tell you whether or not to spray your car, I want to know your mods, and your goals. There are a lot of little htings that need to be considered before spraying the car, or going with a larger turbo for that matter. You have to make sure the car is in perfect running condition, all your seals are good, there are no little quirks, etc. because an additional power adder will simply aggrevate and amplify any existing problems. Give me some more info from your end, and I'll see if I can help you out.

Regards,

Originally posted by larryd
24 minute crap Aslan?? feel better now? :)

ROFL... I hope everything came out alright. Maybe he should get one of those CF toilet seats. ;)

Joe

Hahahaha!! I come in this morning to THIS?? ;) I didn't get RIGHT back on the forum you know..took a phone call at work first..that sorta thing. But I take my time on the throne. I run a tight ship down there. I go through about 3/4 of a roll wiping, and that takes some time.

Regards,

LOL, my car is completely stock, engine wise, right now. But everything is in perfect running order except my reverse synchronizer but i dont think that would metter. Rencently been serviced so new seals and all that stuff. Let me know what you think.

Turbo cars love nitrous cause the nitrous makes the air colder and the turbo loves it...

and with you not having any mods i wouldnt spray move than a 75 shot to your car and make SURE you get a pressure gauge if you dont you will not know what the bottle pressure is and you hit it all i hafto say is good bye motor... LOL :cool: :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back