The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

NOS on a 1G

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a 90 mazda miata that i toy around w/ and on the motor its runs a measly 16.4 but on the bottle w/ a 75 shot it ran a 14.1. So thats 2.3 seconds/ 75 hp. To say the least i was happy w/ the results.

Nick

It takes a lot more hp to go from high 13's to low 12's than it takes to go from high 15's--low 16's to low 14's how much do miata's weigh?? thery are pretty light are'nt they. I believe you because I've seen a V6 camaro (3.8) with a flowmaster muffler and a CAI with a 70 shot knock off 1.2 sec. in the 1/4 15.6 --->14.4. That's not to bad for a 3300 lb. car with out the driver. I'm not saying he didn't go from high 13's to low 12's with nitrous, just that the shot he was running was probably a little bit bigger. anyways that's my .02.

peace.

:D

god, this is so annoying. I hate to break it to you, but people called it nos a LONG time before FnF.

jesus, back off.

he probably is some guy who saw FnF and got it from there, but its possible its someone who has been into this for more than a year and a half.

I Have run well over 10 bottles of 100 shot on my 10/1 compression, big-16 motor with no problems. Hell, I hit it from 1st.............until the top of 5th............all the time. I have run a 150 shot a few times with no problems.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back