The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

s366 owners please chime in

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooah

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2003
Olathe, Kansas
Recently I purchased this car from someone that had an HX35 with BEP housing on it. I recently upgraded to a Borg Warner s366 but have no idea if the fittings/oil line/etc will fit as I havent had a chance to get under the car due to winter and it having to stay outside. Does anyone have any idea if those would work and if not where could I find/what I would need in order to oil it properly? Do they make like a kit or something or do you have to piece it all together?

What size oil feel line do you have and where is the turbo being fed from?

If you're already getting oil from and oil filter housing with a good size line then you can reuse that set up there. HX35 use a screw in type fitting but from what I remember Borg warner uses a flange with a fitting on top. If you get online you can buy a flange type fitting with the right fitting on top to match your oil feed line. Most likely the flange holes will line up, if not then drill the flange holes open till they match. It's fairly simple, you just need to put your mind to it.

The drain will require bigger bolts aswell I am running a s366 on my cummins feed you can just pick up a adapter search some deisel forums you will find a ton of info on the charger.

Recently I purchased this car from someone that had an HX35 with BEP housing on it. I recently upgraded to a Borg Warner s366 but have no idea if the fittings/oil line/etc will fit as I havent had a chance to get under the car due to winter and it having to stay outside. Does anyone have any idea if those would work and if not where could I find/what I would need in order to oil it properly? Do they make like a kit or something or do you have to piece it all together?

I brought mostly everything from Extreme PSI, but the Turbo was brought from Sean G. Of Extreme Motorsports. I used a -4 line with a resticter built into the npt fitting. I believe It is supposed to be a -3 line, but I have no prblems thus far with the turbo. Put a -10 or bigger as the drain feed and ensure there is no kinks. Other then that, this turbo kicks ass and moves alot of air.

Don't forget about the manifold. Since I am assuming you have a .91 A/R divided housing

** Update on car. Ended up going with a -4 I found off the link forums along with the drain. I live behind Star Performance and was able to take the turbo there and get a fitting for it. Everything is together and buttoned up on it, I have 2 vac hoses to hook up for the link boost control and then its time for a test drive

No, I went -4 an feed and -10 an drain (both of which I picked up off of the link forums). What I originally said was kind of ambiguous, my apologies

No, I went -4 an feed and -10 an drain (both of which I picked up off of the link forums). What I originally said was kind of ambiguous, my apologies

Alright thanks, Only reason I asked is because I just picked up the same turbo. Went from a 375 to 366

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back