The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Recuirculating Short route

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any pics? You will have to go buy hose somewhere like Loews, or Home Depot and make it fit. If its a hard bend, instead of hose, you could try flex tube, pre-bent rad hose or even pre curved piping.

Flexible radiator hose will work just fine. Vulco-Flex or anything similar.

yea i am having same problem, my FMIC comes through right below my passenger headlight like half an inch from radiator. its a really hard bend.

yeah i purchased the ETS kit and it put my BOV down by the front of the FMIC, i had an old Vacuum laying around and cut the hose off of it and painted it black with viynl spray paint, i think you can buy it from a vacuum cleaner store for around $10

Attachments

• BOV.jpg
    BOV.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 348
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back