The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rant about a new job

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_devil

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Just want to rant about a new job I was going to start this coming Tuesday. I had to travel 5 and 1/2 hours to Blairsville Pa in the beginning of this week to interview for a new job. I did two days of interviewing and stayed one night at a hotel. Got back on Wednesday night and I was informed that I got the job and would be signing all the papers on the following Tuesday. I was offered good money, business car, blackberry, laptop, and great benefits. Well come to find out today that the company president has decided that the firm is to no longer employ any new people. Reason??? Who the f*&K knows since it’s an expanding company that has multiple orders and is behind on its work due to so much interests and buying of its supplies.

No wonder this economy is so shit for things like this. Oh and did I mention the president is from China and was brought here to help stimulate business with the country, which it hasn’t at all as of yet.

We will need a rant forum here soon Luda:D

Go burn the Congress. Think of it as a peaceful way of saying thanks for letting companies move to other countries.

That's some BS right there, you'd think they'd discuss all of that crap before they decide to spend the money to publicize the job opening and waste everyone's time with a pointless song and dance.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back