The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Question with my set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj_lethrow

20+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2003
north dakota, North_Dakota
I have rebuilt my 6bolt and done a lot of engine mods for when I want to run a lot of boost. So far I just have the stock 14b and plan to run 650's with s-afc2, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, walbaro 255hp fuel pump. My question is will the car run alright I am sure it will be rich, but need a second opinion.

It wont run rich if you adjust it with your SAFC. By the way which car is this going in?

sounds like it would be a pretty good setup. I think you can adjust for up to 675cc injectors with the safc so you should be fine there. you could also bump down the fuel pressure a bit if you really need to.

I happen to have a walbro 255lph pump for sale if you need it.

just sell your safc and get a MAF-T and 3" GM blow through and your good for 6-700hp. maft takes care of tuning especially people who ask if there setup is ok, plus its cheaper. just turn a knob for each mod and your done many people have ran 11-10 on this setup tried and true no guess work needed. and yes you get to vent to atmosphere. yeah sure afc works but i have seen it go wrong with unknowledgable tuners. your call your money your car. i have seen both setups work its is a little easier w/maft. that was just my 2cents and nickel. happy tuning

raced a 02 tiburon from a stop, kill.

sorry my mistake it thought you were a turbo. well show me to look think before i type.

Is this going in a turbo'd car or not? Your profile says you are a NA, but you say you are running boost...

he said in his first post that he has the stock 14b now. I believe the question is that can he run the pump, regulator, injectors with the 14b until he upgrades to a larger turbo. if that's the question then yes as long as you lean it out to compensate for the injectors and pump.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back