The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Question about my set up ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattooedeclipse

Probationary Member
Feb 3, 2003
Louisville
(just a few mods i have ) 99gst

FP green , 550's, safc, 255lph, 1ghead and block,28by10 spearco core , 2.75 pipping, 3inch exaust n-1.......

what would be my next best bet to get more power from this car .... and with this current set up how much power do you all think i have ??? ( i have never dynoed) thanks

web cams race grind or HKS 264/272 cams, your mid range and topend rpms will pull alot more, that's about 40 bolt on HP with that turbo... or you can get some NAWWWWWWWSSSSSS :thumb:

Adam

Maybe you should consider some type of cheap. LSD it wont make you any more power but it will improve your times significantly. Also you will need MUCH bigger injectors if you plan to make your power on pump gas.

Originally posted by Tattooedeclipse
do bigger injectors really make that big of a difference?
They make a big difference if you are limited to only 15lbs of boost on pump gas because your injector duty cycle is at 100%. As for what size injector a 750cc would be plenty for your setup.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back