The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Question about 420a head gasket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95'RS-T

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2009
Germansville, Pennsylvania
i think my turbo seals are blown but now im starting to think my head gasket is blown because when i drive the car normal there's no smoke and no oil anywhere but as soon as i really open it up there's oil all down the front of the block and looks like its coming from the front of the head and i thought it was the exhaust side of the turbo because its on the downpipe too i dont know i dont think its the turbo. i also put in a new radiator and antifreeze but most of it leaked out when i took the lower hose off so i don't smell a sweet smell im also at the point where i just want to junk the car.:mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back