The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

\\ Post Your INTERIOR PAINT Job/Pics //

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[QUOTE='96_Talon_TSi]I hate you and your interior. :p

If only i had the money for your parts... then i might like it.. hehe.

About how many hours do you think you have spent on that?[/QUOTE]

:laugh: Believe me, if I didn't make this stuff for a living I probally couldn't afford it either!! :) Carbon fiber parts are costly, even from OTHER shops, not just mine.
I couldn't even begin to guess how many hours went into it. Right now I am missing alot of parts out of my interior cause someone wanted to buy them right on the spot..cash. So of course I got out the screwdriver, took it out and sold it right there..door sills, kick pods, console panels and my armrest, so that kinda' knocked me back to square one and the car looks ghetto inside again. This is the third time I have sold my personall interior to someone at a parking lot!! Weird. I will never have my interior completed probally. :(
Leo

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back