The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

\\ Post Your INTERIOR PAINT Job/Pics //

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mIsSaBeEcHie97

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2003
CaliforniaUS
hi everyone...

yes i have done the search and found that im not asking people for information on "how to" do it, but i and im sure that others want to one day do a search and just wanna see how many of us painted the interior and how it came out.

Please POST your INTERIOR PICS and show us how proud you are of your work.

just wanna to see everybodies Interior Paint Pics.

thanks to all that post them. :thumb:

Here is mine, I found paint that matched my car and cleared over it.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

miteclgst said:
Here is mine, I found paint that matched my car and cleared over it.

my gf just luv the purple (its her color).. excellent work. and thanks for the post.

1993eclipseGS said:
Here's the interior in my 90 gsx. I was in the process of making everything black/white as you can see but then the car broke so now i'm parting it out and I picked up a tsi.

thanks for posting, sorry to hear, may it rest in peace, now it time for you to burn some rubber with ur new ride. :thumb:

[QUOTE='96_Talon_TSi]
21733interior_3.JPG

21733DSCN0963.JPG
[/QUOTE]

very sweet and very clean pain job.. nice gauges.. match the interior very well and thanks for posting. :thumb:

devlish said:
http://webpages.charter.net/devlish/cars/devlish2.htm
http://webpages.charter.net/devlish/StereoProject/FrontMolding.htm

that about sums up most of my interior. a couple more minor changes that don't show there, like the round billet aluminum ring around the new leather shift boot. but nothing major. Enjoy

~Kurt

thank you for posting your links to the work you have done.. looks good and sharp.. naw i didnt even see them finger marks and stuff.. digital photoshop can fix anything.. :laugh: :thumb:

Mike1992 said:
My dash is peeling :thumbdown

thank for posting. sorry to hear about the peal on your dash.. hey now you can take your time and have some fun with the interior. :thumb:

goalieman24 said:

i hope ur not giving up on the interior right there.. looks like if you do more.. ur right will look tight.. thanks for they post bro. :thumb:

chriw21_2000 said:
Here's mine. Simple with a few mods.

hey bro.. thanks for your many post on my other topics too.. ya.. it nice and simple but also a clean look for the interior.. keep up with the good work if ur planning to do more in the future. :thumb:

It used to be red and white, I kid you not. I lose the old pic but it was BAD.... hey thats what happens when your broke and want to mod your car.

Black and gray is MUCH cleaner... and neutral

Attachments

• X_InteriorColage.jpg
    X_InteriorColage.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 706
I got some flat black interior trim pisses from a 98 GS (vents and button borders and such) the rest (like buttons and handles) I had to repaint black. It gives it a gray to flat black with a little glossy black accents and looks good.

My One peice of advice is to not take out the dash vents, they are nearly impossible to get back in

Attachments

• Black2.jpg
    Black2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 687
  • Black3.jpg
    Black3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 706
  • Black1.jpg
    Black1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 686
  • Black4.jpg
    Black4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 680
I swear she is NEVER that Dirty/Ghetto but we'd been working on her awhile (turbo install) and it was shitty outside (rainy or snow or somethign I dont rememebr) wich is why it all got on the inside....

Thats the only pics I got

Nothing that ya'll haven't seen before...but just thought I would contribute to the thread. :) Painted blue and laid with carbon fiber blah, blah, blah.
Leo

Attachments

• leointeriorfromrear.jpg
    leointeriorfromrear.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 624
  • leobestshotofpass.jpg
    leobestshotofpass.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 610
theboogieman said:
Painted blue and laid with carbon fiber blah, blah, blah.
Leo

I hate you and your interior. :p

If only i had the money for your parts... then i might like it.. hehe.

About how many hours do you think you have spent on that?

umm sry about this post but i painted my door panels and there still sticky .. any help?? pm me if you can help me

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back