The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Post your all black interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreo

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 10, 2005
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Ive been searching for like a hour. And have yet to see someone with the all black interior used in the 99gsx. Im especially looking for shots of the backseats, anyone have?

I just snapped a few quick pics, theyre a little dark tho. let me know if they helped. :dsm:

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_0373_2.jpg
    IMG_0373_2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 611
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 607
Nothing sweeter than the white/black combo. nice car man

here's my interior

Attachments

• 831910_154.jpg
    831910_154.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 585
  • 831910_155.jpg
    831910_155.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 576
  • 831910_156.jpg
    831910_156.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 581
  • 831910_157.jpg
    831910_157.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 579
1993eclipseGS said:
Does anyone know where I can start finding parts to buy to switch me 2g interior over to the all black+leather?

junkyard and the classifieds

yeah I kno. I already wraped them up in the box. And didnt have any good pictures to post up. If the guy I took the picture from has a probelm with it pleaseeeee let me kno.

LOL, damn I looked at the link and was like WTF? Its fine with me, but just scared me a little! :tease:

ROFL
Didnt mean to scare you man LOL. Thnx for being cool about it, I would hate to have to go get them out of their boxes just for a quick pic. :thumb:

BTW, my eclipse is also white and im gettin a cf hood for it. Gotta love it

:rolleyes: I didn't intend to offend you.

Look at my car, I'm stuck with the weakest version of all of the k-series motors, the k20a3.

I don't take offense when a type-s owner criticizes my a3 motor for being weak.

It's just gives me motivation to mod my car.

Motivation drives you forward. Think positive.

At least your car looks nice. ;)

DC5-S K20A2 said:
:rolleyes: I didn't intend to offend you.

Look at my car, I'm stuck with the weakest version of all of the k-series motors, the k20a3.

I don't take offense when a type-s owner criticizes my a3 motor for being weak.

It's just gives me motivation to mod my car.

Motivation drives you forward. Think positive.

At least your car looks nice. ;)

There are some good S/C kit's for your car. Planning a swap? Maybe the ultra rare K24 bottom end with the Type-S head? I like the Si's and almost got one after my accident, but couldn't resist the call of a DSM.

Injected said:
There are some good S/C kit's for your car. Planning a swap? Maybe the ultra rare K24 bottom end with the Type-S head? I like the Si's and almost got one after my accident, but couldn't resist the call of a DSM.

Now that's some good motivation!

If I had the money I would get an a2 swap. the k24 bottom with the a2 head is an insane setup OMG

DC5-S K20A2 said:
But does it have a 4G63...?

No but it does have a 4g64 and im soon to add a "t" to the end of that.

"No replacement for displacement......except boost"

how about both?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back