The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

all black interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will in a few months... but i guess that doesn't help right now does it :p

I have seen a few cars with mostly black interiors, all black besides soem different color accents. My friend did his '95 in all black, with Ford blue accents and it looks pimp as hell, especially on a black car with blacked out windows and such.

ya on a black car with tint that would look badass. I want to try to do it on my red car cause i want a clean, not ricey colored interior. Is it really hard to get the dash out of our cars? Im also trying to think of what i could do to make it look good and keep the upper dash grey so i dont have to get into that. Does any1 have pics of a grey dash with black carpet?

i have it. no pics, ill take some later.

about taking out the dash, its not hard, just time consuming considering you have to take EVERYTHING from the front seats up out.

Ok heres my plan:

Totally black interior, im fiberglassing the hatch and where the rear seats used to be (im in the process of it right now, which is why the interior is gutted like a fish) and the big box is getting painted escalade black, along with the rest of the car. im putting black recaros with red stitching in the car. black carpet, carbon pillers (drivers has gauges, passengers does not), carbon dashboard, carbon dash kit, carbon armrest, carbon safc pod (where the center vents were) and a candy apple red roll cage. sparco wheel, sparco shift knob (both with red accents) all blue and red gauges.

i think itll look pretty sick.

Originally posted by bOOstd GSX
Ok heres my plan:

Totally black interior, im fiberglassing the hatch and where the rear seats used to be (im in the process of it right now, which is why the interior is gutted like a fish) and the big box is getting painted escalade black, along with the rest of the car. im putting black recaros with red stitching in the car. black carpet, carbon pillers (drivers has gauges, passengers does not), carbon dashboard, carbon dash kit, carbon armrest, carbon safc pod (where the center vents were) and a candy apple red roll cage. sparco wheel, sparco shift knob (both with red accents) all blue and red gauges.

i think itll look pretty sick.

post pics,was thinking the same thing..what is it gonna look likt,those roadster speedster look or just a kinda cover for tha seat area?`??

post pics pleese

well the nitrous bottle is going to be placed in the middle so i can just turn and turn it on.

Then on either side will be an amp, which will be mounted on special plates i welded together, so the amps will "float" about an inch off the fiberglass, then under it will be a red neon so when the neon is on the amp will appear to float on neon light. You wont be able to see the stand the amp is sitting on because it is in the dead center. I dont know what else yet, i havent even started on the rear seat section. i just glassed the hatch so far, im in the bondo stages of that but it looks pretty awesome.

If you still want pics I will be more than happy to take them. I dont have stages of pictures like fabric, resin, etc.

Ok guys, got some pictures of the work i've done so far.
hatch:

Attachments

• imag0008.jpg
    imag0008.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 760
nitrous bottle holder. Their will be about an inch of space between the holder and the nitrous bottle.

Attachments

• imag0010.jpg
    imag0010.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 743
front shot of nitrous bottle holder.

Attachments

• imag0012.jpg
    imag0012.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 740
another of the nitrous holder.

Attachments

• imag0013.jpg
    imag0013.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 739
I don't know who this good-looking young man is?

Attachments

• imag0014.jpg
    imag0014.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 732
Not much to look at yet, but by this weekend i'll have a whole lot more done.

i have it all black if you need pictures pm me

Thanks. This was from two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back