The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

all black interior? is it available?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good luck on getting some of the bigger pieces done. I think the guy that did it in his saturn decided to leave some of the pieces whatever color they were because he would have had to heat up a fish tank to fit them in.

Than so be it LOL ill det it done one way or another

Well the car I pulled the black interior parts from was a talon turned into a eclipse,so I don't kno if it was like that factory or he switched that stuff as well

I have a 98 Tsi with the all black interior (what is available in black) and the car was 100% stock when i bought it from the original owner. So yes some later talons at least 98's came with black interior as well.

Okay there is not A 100% Black Interior Period. There not dealer or after market available replacements in black for many pieces.

The Talons never repeat never came with black leather. The black leather was 99 ONLY option. The talons ceased production in 98 so any talon that has black leather was swapped.

The only way to get black interior in every piece would be custom.

Here is my short list of what is NOT available in black.
Lower Dash
Headliner
ALL TRUCK / Hatch Area Pieces
Carpet.

I think that is it but I cannot be certain.

This is extremely old, but my white Spyder GST I had, had black everything except for carpet. Full dash, doors, steering wheel, glove box, air bag cover. Center console. Everything was black. Did it come like that off the lot 13 years ago? Dunno, but I bought it from someone and it was like that. If it was painted they did a good job.

I'm in the process of dying everything black. Give it a fresh, revived look.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back