The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

pic's of your 420a turbo setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey dave, is your dump tube recirculated or does it dump to the ground?

Dumps to the ground. Drops out right at the oil pan, closer to the timing belt actually. I'm going to extend it so it dumps more out the side of the car by the wheel well. When I turboed I just happen to have that size to make the dump with.

Dumping through the bumper would be nice but I don't want to cut a hole. Brand new bumper, freshly painted. I'd probably screw it up good.

this is my engine bay

Attachments

• 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 728
  • 095.jpg
    095.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 727
thanks man
its not a kit i bought the manifold and turbo and the rest i made

I need to figure out something with my vacuum lines and get the VC powdercoated but this is basically it

Attachments

• IM005279.JPG
    IM005279.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 606
Here is my engine bay i'm a newbie so my car isnt boosted or anything yet but i thought it was pretty clean when i got it. Let me know what ya think. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Clean Engine Bay.jpg
    Clean Engine Bay.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Clean Engine Bay 2.jpg
    Clean Engine Bay 2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 554
spring cleanup

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back