The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Pics. KIGGLY kit ISSUES

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Once the proper 6bolt, AT bolts are installed, it shouldn't be a problem. Are you bolting the torque convert to the plate first?

You should install the torque-converter on the transmission. (Slide it onto the input shaft, and rotate it until it drops into place.) Then install the transmission. and then install the driveplate bolts one at a time, rotating the entire rotating assembly to access the new bolts through the inspection plate opening at the bottom.

So wickedz, did you get that kit to work yet?

Yes Kiggly sent me a new bushing and I redid the whole thing. I dropped motor in and kinda hooked everything up under the hood. Im only 30 points away on my credit score to get the house approval I want, so Im trying to sell my talon right now. DIRT CHEAP just to help me get a house.

Cool cool, glad to hear that kit is working out. Good luck selling the Talon.

Cool cool, glad to hear that kit is working out. Good luck selling the Talon.

If it sells, which Im starting to think im not asking enough with all the WANTS, but anyway I would love to get the house I wanted. I think if I pay off one more thing on my credit report collection, my score with make it :hellyeah:

Replied

If you want more pics or info let me know. NO SECRETS HERE. :rocks:

did you have to shave the line up pin off? as the crank has one but the kit does not.\

also every pic they show has this in a 6 bolt pattern on it.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

but i read on here you were told u didn't need it.... although it seems it would have fixed your long bolt issue.... so what was the verdict... did you use that spacer plate i put above or not?

and did you shave off the line up pin ?? i am at a stand still too...... their instructions are lacking and I am not impressed, any help would be great as i am still waiting for them to call me back.

Your pilot bushing was installed backwards, thats why the converter wouldnt go in. The flex plate was also backwards in that one pic.

I was wondering if you ever got your running?? Im having issues with one, but its with the starter. The starter teeth are sitting onthe ring gear at all times and the engine wont turn ove freely. Just wondering if you had this issue??

OK if i recall when i put mine in with a friend of mine we had to drill some other hole or something we actually had to modify how it went on because it wouldnt mount properly i don't remember how we did it and thats been 3 years ago and i know longer have the car ill call him and ask how we put it on.

Your pilot bushing was installed backwards, thats why the converter wouldnt go in. The flex plate was also backwards in that one pic.

I was wondering if you ever got your running?? Im having issues with one, but its with the starter. The starter teeth are sitting onthe ring gear at all times and the engine wont turn ove freely. Just wondering if you had this issue??
I had this problem before I installed the kit hopefully I won’t have it with it did you ever find a solution ?

Yes Kiggly sent me a new bushing and I redid the whole thing. I dropped motor in and kinda hooked everything up under the hood. Im only 30 points away on my credit score to get the house approval I want, so Im trying to sell my talon right now. DIRT CHEAP just to help me get a house.

Wtf that's not how you get approved for a mortgage. That's literally the opposite of what you want to do, they want to show earned income and steady flow.

I was wondering if you ever got your running?? Im having issues with one, but its with the starter. The starter teeth are sitting onthe ring gear at all times and the engine wont turn ove freely. Just wondering if you had this issue??[/

Did you ever figure it out ???

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back