The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

oil filter housing fitting for oil feed line????

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For what turbo. 18 bucks seems cheap mines was around 40 for my stock turbo, years ago. For a 16g.

PM jusmx141, he had a bunch for sale for about $10. I'm not sure if he still has any, though.

I recently did a search on that fitting, and while 3/8 NPT seems to work and is sold by almost every vendor, it is actually a 3/8 BSPT thread, which is rather hard to find. FYI

I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I am talking about the 90 degree fitting for the filter housing...3/8 npt to -4AN

the port with the bolt that takes an allen wrench is a 3/8" npt tp -4an correct?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back