The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Oil Feed Line Question..need Response Asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrjctFlat

Probationary Member
Sep 19, 2005
Lexington, Kentucky
ok, ive searched as good as i possibly can and cant find a definative answer...im also in an emergency situation. i have a 95 gsx, i have since replaced the t25 with a 16g and used a stainless feed line from the oil filter housing like it does for the t25 just in a different spot. to make a long story short, my "all black box of crayons" friend grabs the stainless line and kinks it...tryin to get the new filter on since we were chaning the oil, well i start it and it pumps fresh mobil one all over the floor...(dsm'rs know how expensive this is) i was pretty pissed off...well i have to drive back north to Pa to school on sunday and i need to fix that before then, my question is, can i run a 1gen oil feed line from the 2g head in the same location as it is on the 1g? i would think that it is possible but i dont want to run the chance of it having an affect on oil pressure to the turbo....would it be possible to do this? if so i have one on my first gen here at home that i can use...i just need to know for sure if its possble to have adequate supply of oil being its a 2nd gen and they ran it different for the t25? im assuming it was just the newer design? please help me if you know i can do this...i dont wanna have to order somthing and pay for over night and maybe even saturday delivery...itll cost me a fortune...thanks...sorry if this is answered somwhere else, i just couldnt find it...nor had the time to really search hard for it...thanks for your help in advance.
-Ryan- :(

yea go ahead and use the 1g oil feed line..on the 2nd gen head there is a bolt thats pluged for oil(forgot the size) so just hook up the 1g line from the head to the turbo

only difference is the oil coming from the head isnt really filtered but for now your fine untill u get another line

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back