The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Not starting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killios11

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2021
Edwardsburg, Michigan
I just finished installing a wally 450 fuel pump and while doing that I did the rewire kit to the battery like I’ve heard so you get full power to it.

Before doing this I disconnected the battery and reconnected it when finished.

When I turned the key to check if it worked I didn’t get any power. No dash lights, beeping, turning over, anything. I have gone over everything I can think of but I have no clue how installing this would have cut all my power.

If anyone knows of a thread for this or has a clue what’s going on please let me know, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Needless to say some part of the fuel pump install and rewire went wrong.

I'd hazard a guess you popped a fuse but without more details on how you did it I'm not sure where to start.

As soon as I get my scanner working again I'll get some good copies of the 95 Turbo Power Distribution diagrams so you can get your multimeter out and start diagnosing the problem.

I have posted a vehicle profile multiple times and every time I do it pops up saying there was an issue please try again later. It takes so long to type everything out so I gave up after a while.

The mods:

It’s an fp green with the 84mm flow advancement port, blackbox ecu, 3” core mishimoto intercooler, fp manifold, 4” fp intake, 1400cc injectors, greddy bov, b&m oil cooler, wally 450 fuel pump, fic fuel rail, southbend racing clutch, wideban gauges sensor, Mishimoto radiator shroud fans, and it is in fact a 6 bolt.

I know what it has in it cuz I installed all of the parts, thank you very much.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back