The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G No pressure in clutch pedal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talon Cooke

Proven Member
Jan 27, 2020
Winnipeg, MB_Canada
did a pull yesterday at higher boost than usual, (16 g turbo) around 18 psi, went to shift into 3rd after hitting close to redline , and i missed 3rd. I couldnt get it in gear for whatever reason (3rd gear is a little crunchy in my car) so i coasted a little ways then revved back up and tried putting it in again, this time gently. got it into 3rd and continued cruising as usual. after this attempt of shifting that hard going that fast into 3rd the pedal now felt pretty loosey goosey. The rest of my cruise i noticed the pedal feeling super loose, with very little spring action. I turned it off to get gas, started it again and the pedal felt normal again. Parked it for the night. This morning i went to start, put the clutch in and it had no resistance at all, stayed pressed down to the floor and didnt return. Clutch still disengages as i can still start the car. But theres no pressure at all. Im guessing the master cylinder? but im not sure, i didnt notice any visible leaks underneath. Just looking for some opinions before i replace the master cylinder. Thanks boys.

Glad you were HOME!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back