The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

New member, New Car, Thoughts on these Rims?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgainesia

Probationary Member
Mar 26, 2004
Copperas Cove, Texas
Just bought a 1999 GS 5spd with 70k for $3500.. Good deal I thought.. I use to own an 03' GTS and missed it so bad after I sold it, I bought a 2g.. Anyway. I've been searching high and low for days all over the internet to see if anyone's put these wheels on a black coupe or anything close for that matter and I can't seem to find any.

Any photoshoppers out there do me a service? Thoughts? Eclipse in pic is my car. The rims are Katana CR5's Black 18"

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that car is freakin beautiful. I would leave it exactly how it is.

buy new headlights and save your money on the rims.. i like the ones on it better.

looks great i think it would love awesome either way

The car definately looks great the way it is so unless you really want a new look or the rims have lots of curb rash I would leave it the way it is. Your money but its already lookin pretty clean as is:thumb: Good luck with your choice!

I like the wheels on it better but do it the way you want. Thats what makes it yours. Its a beautiful car.

i agree. Those rims on it if they are some other brand or not are the same style as mine . Mine are konig imagines I believe . I love these rims dude and your car looks fabulous and thats one heck of a deal you got man

Interior and engine bay.. Thank you guys for all the comments.. It is a nice car. I know it's not fast.. Maybe tax time next year I'll look into some 420A turbo upgrade or something. But for now the plan is just short shifter, tail covers, new headlights, that grillcraft silver mess shit, and maybe rims. They are growing on me so I may leave them alone. Thanks again for all the comments. Good crowd :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great location for a "cold air intake" LOL.. Right next to your header...

I like the pic of the rims you posted better. Dont get new headlights, just get a restore kit and restore the ones you already have. Get a CAI and get rid of the loud speaker under the hood.

Rims on the car look better, u wanna spend money cut the shifter down, and get a nice sound system, and make sure u have all maintenance done, no matter what previous owner told u,

either one of rims would look good man to be honest. and yeah i would change the headlights out...

Last edited:
New headlights, side markers, blackout tail light covers coming this week. I knew once I bought it I would get the mod bug again.. god dammit. Already looking at the Hahn kit. Since this isn't a daily driver and primarily will be in the garage I'm debating how much horse to potential give it. Doing my research again.

Anyways, thanks for the comments. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That looks exactly like my car aside from the high rise wing and aftermarket rims!

Excellent N/T 420A you have there, my good sir! my advice is to leave it exactly the way you have it or in totally stock condition. Looks perfect either way.

Although we all have old cars, they look light years better than many of todays newer cars could ever look. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back