The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ok, new rims and tires are on. Thoughts? (MORE pics added)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delta2Echo

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 25, 2012
Middletown, Delaware
Not that it really matters...they are bought, paid for, and mounted, LOL.

Next is to fix those sills that the rubber coating is coming off of. Think I'm gonna sand blast them and put a flat enamel on them. Then doing something to clean up that center grill since I've replaced by yellowed turn signal assembly and both of them are crystal clear...and it's...not. Then I'm gonna do something with the lights...don't have HID money, not sure which route to go yet.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
You have a beautiful car!! I'm not really a fan of the 1Gs anymore, :( although I used to own a red one to. I wished all the 1Gs around here looked like yours, I probably would get back into them. Again, Great Job!!

You have a beautiful car!! I'm not really a fan of the 1Gs anymore, :( although I used to own a red one to. I wished all the 1Gs around here looked like yours, I probably would get back into them. Again, Great Job!!

Thank you very much, sir. I can't take the credit, though. I ran her into the ground. Then she sat neglected for several years. If my other car didn't get totaled when someone hit me in January...and I didn't have the help of my grandparents...it wouldn't even be close to looking this good. They have helped me with money for the paint and body work, which I won't get until my settlement. My grandfather has been helping me with anything and everything mechanical. He's tough as nails, especially for 76! LOL

I have to give credit to Tony's Custom Auto Shop in Massey, MD. He has done all the body work this car has ever had which required fixing dents, dings, paint, etc.

I've been very lucky, so far. Still a lot more work to go. Can post pics of the interior in the next couple of days if anyone wants to see.

Looks nice, You could plastidip the sills if the rubber is pealing off. It would probably be the closest look to OEM.

I wouldn't do much about the headlights if you don't have money for HIDs. Just get some new sylvania sealed beams. The only way to really get good performance from pop ups is to retrofit some projectors.

looks awesome!! my boyfriend has 2g and he put black rims on it (did have the chrome ones) and i think it makes it look a lot better!

I like the look of black on red. You also have a very clean example of a 1g.

I dig it. Like the chrome peaking thru on the lip.
As for HIDs I've been running DDMTuning.com's kit (with lifetime warranty) for 4 years now on my jetta and will be getting a set for my Talon too.
I agree with someone elses comment about the talon grille looking better too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back