The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Thoughts on these rims.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer450

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 1, 2011
pontotoc, Mississippi
The manger of the local parts store I go to is going to give me a deal on them. $100 for all 4 with good tires. Just not sure if I like them on the car. There 19's

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331247884526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331247884526.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 93
A little big for my taste but they still look sick!! For 100 bucks I'd say rock em!!:thumb:

+ 1 on being big. but for 100 dollars its your call it you like them rock them

I would pay a hundred bucks for them. Surely you should be able to sell them for more using your internet skills :). Rock them til you can get new tires on your stock wheels! Don't sell stocks!

Don't think I'll be getting them. Found out one was cracked by a pot hole and welded :(

Damm that must have been some bing pot hole. I drove around with my 19" for about 6 years and never had a problem with them other than to have to change tires evry 2 years LOL.

I recently switched out to 17's and my ride quality is alot less noisy for some reason LOL.

Last edited:
I personally am not a fan of chrome on dsm's but now we see why they were cheap. sorry to hear.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back