The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juvie

Probationary Member
Nov 8, 2011
st. louis, Missouri
I need help, when i push down on the clutch my break lights come on. And my blinkers well not shut off. I've been going through a lot trying to get this car up and running and I'm close, i just have to figure out these last few things. Thanks for looking......Any help well be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Check the wiring closely up under the dashboard around the pedal assembly, make sure the clutch pedal lever is not pinching your brake switch wires or anything.

Do your blinkers come on like you say only when you push in the clutch peddle? My left blinker would come on anytime that I gave power to the car and would stay on, it turned out to be my multi function switch.

Please try again with a more descriptive thread title. A generic thread title like this does not grab my attention when browsing new threads to see if I can offer help, or when searching old threads for info to help myself or others.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back