The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink NEED HELP WITH TUNING MY SWAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dc90ms

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 1, 2006
harrisburg, Pennsylvania
sooo after years of working on this thing i finished it. it is a 06 legacy with a 4g63 rwd! now comes the tunning, i can make anything but when it comes too tuning i cant. soo the air fuel is all over the place can some one help me out?
1200cc injectors
hx35 turbo
speed density
255 pump
i think i dialed int the idle
base timing is at 5
here is a log i just ran thanks!
ecmlink

Attachments

• log.2019.fri.elg
    1 MB · Views: 85
Idle looks good. TPS is just a bit off but no big deal. Adjust the biss so your iscPosition is at 30 fully warmed up when fan is off. I'd check your charging system. Only at 12ish volts

1) LC1 WB switching should be 2.44V instead of 2.49V
2) Lower your CEL trigger for knock down to 1° and temp to 220°ish so they give you warnings before things are going BAD

otherwise looks pretty standard... take a short drive and use the adjust tool a few times. that should help you get going in the right direction...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back