The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Need help identifying aftermarket wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikTande

Supporting Member
Dec 17, 2012
Centennial, Colorado
These are the wheels that came on the car when I bought it. They are 17", I know they were originally chrome, and that the previous owner sanded them and painted them black. Does anyone have any idea what they are? I'm trying to guage how much they're worth (I'm going to sell them and find some OEM wheels.)

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Thanks!

You might be able to find out if you take the wheel off and look for some sort of marking on the backside of the rim. Or some sort of serial number and try googling that. As for what they are worth depends how bad the paint is chipped and depends how good the tires are and if they all matched. Just throw them up on CL or something like that and just see what your best offer could be.

I'm being this thread back from the dead. Sorry, but can't find them via the good ol' Internet. So, what are these? Pics attached.
Wheels and center cap say Rota but can't find them on Rita's website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

My guess is not much. If I recall those were popular back in the day because they were inexpensive.

I'm being this thread back from the dead. Sorry, but can't find them via the good ol' Internet. So, what are these? Pics attached.
Wheels and center cap say Rota but can't find them on Rita's website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
These are copy's of enkeis, and these will also be pretty weak, rotas are not great or any cheap wheels are for that matter. Just for some show use and people who are on budgets but want to look the part LOL

They are light weight so, should be fine for what I want. I will have less tha$75 in them with powder coating. Performance won't be an issue, just an option I have besides the stock wheels I have. Ultimately I want some ev8 wheels for dd and slicks for when it's time to be the part instead of looking the part. @ec17pse to be TECHNICAL about it WE ALL are on a BUDGET! Some larger than others, weather or not they are RICH or POOR.
Nobody likes to pay anymore than they have to.

They are light weight so, should be fine for what I want. I will have less tha$75 in them with powder coating. Performance won't be an issue, just an option I have besides the stock wheels I have. Ultimately I want some ev8 wheels for dd and slicks for when it's time to be the part instead of looking the part. @ec17pse to be TECHNICAL about it WE ALL are on a BUDGET! Some larger than others, weather or not they are RICH or POOR.
Nobody likes to pay anymore than they have to.
I get what your saying, the price you paid are cheap so will do just fine, I'm just fussy about brands myself and sometimes it comes across aswell more then I mean to let out, haha but the cost you got them for is good for daily wheels

@ec17pse i can relate to brand preferrence stuff as well so I get where you are coming from. When I say dd, it's not going to be every day all day. She has a little over 63,xxx on her so would like to keep it from hitting the 100k mark as long as possible. That's why you have 2 one for joy and pride and the other for stealing others joy and pride. #becauseracecar

You called.........????
:p

Hello I’m looking to buy these rims for my Range Rover but one is bent. So I asked the seller the name of them and he said he doesn’t know and sent me pics of the back of the rim. None of the numbers can be googled. Can someone help please? I would greatly appreciate anyone’s help.

These fellows may be able to help.
We wouldn't be using anything like that on the vehicles here on this forum.

https://landroverforums.com/forum/

FYI, one is bent because there is NO SIDEWALL FOR CUSHIONING. One pothole will do it everytime. Your Rangerover will ride like a covered wagon with that type of setup.
Marty

can someone please help identify so I can find some center caps no logo anywhere all it was is ET and 20x8.5

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back