The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need A/T Cooler Insight

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nek

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Im currently in the middle of installing my short route fmic onto my auto talon and Im hitting a small speed bump, the A/t cooler. Do you guys think its alright for me to rotate the cooler so that the inlet and outlet are facing the ground instead of facing the passenger side? Will the pressure going through the system be enough to push the fluid through going against gravity? LMK Thanks.

your going to be just fine cus the way that the cooler mounts it still have to travel down then up so it doesnt make much of a difference. you may want upgrade a bigger cooler, I happen to have an extra one with fittings. so if your interested.....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back