The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My newest turbo setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscav_scout19d

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 19, 2011
Middleton, Idaho
Precision Billet 5857 dual ball bearing with ported housing:hellyeah:, Tial 38mm wastegate. Not in the car yet.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 290
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 249
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 264
Keep the ebay turbo as a paper weight or wall decoration..That's what I'm going to do with mine..If my gilr wouls let me that is..Ahh screw it, I'm putting it on my dresser..

Keep the ebay turbo as a paper weight or wall decoration..That's what I'm going to do with mine..If my gilr wouls let me that is..Ahh screw it, I'm putting it on my dresser..

LOL.. i will find some project to put it on.. maybe a sandrail or something... I love my GF's reaction when I told here how much i spent on this setup when i already had a turbo on my car... priceless LOL ROFL

yeah she hates me talking about how much money I have spent on the car in the past year... but all well its my money and the bills get paid and there is food on the table and we still go out and have fun...

As long as all those things are done..Just tune her out when shes bitching about money you spent on the car..Tell her to take a chill pill..

is that an obx mani? and how much the turbo run ya, im looking for a precision billet turbo soon

is that an obx mani? and how much the turbo run ya, im looking for a precision billet turbo soon

yes it is an OBX manifold... not too many non log style manifolds out there to choose from for the 420A

ley us know how the 58 wrs, and matt, post up results for the 6262, that was gunna be my choice LOL

Oook, its going ona a 420a, i was confusing my self as to why it was facing the other direction!

But anywho, that this is preeettiful!!

LOL guess you didnt see what car was on my profile, I know its only a 420a, but with all the work and time I have invested it should be hitting really good numbers and really good times!! :sneaky: I will for sure get pics when its all done. I am running it again tomorrow at the race track. Hoping to get in the 100mph club on the stock block... maybe get close to 13's

yes it is an OBX manifold... not too many non log style manifolds out there to choose from for the 420A

You didn't want to spend a rediculous ammount of money?
Xtreme Fabrications DSM 420A ProRace Tubular Turbo Manifold [XF-420A-EM-R01] - $1,399.00 : Xtreme Fabrications, Custom Turbo Systems and Fabrication Supplies and it's available in stainless for 100 bucks more.
I was actually trying to decide between the obx mani and this one
420a Race Turbo Manifold- TREADSTONE PERFORMANCE

Lol, im going that route, but im getting the step below the race one, the 800$ one.

You didn't want to spend a rediculous ammount of money?
Xtreme Fabrications DSM 420A ProRace Tubular Turbo Manifold [XF-420A-EM-R01] - $1,399.00 : Xtreme Fabrications, Custom Turbo Systems and Fabrication Supplies and it's available in stainless for 100 bucks more.
I was actually trying to decide between the obx mani and this one
420a Race Turbo Manifold- TREADSTONE PERFORMANCE

Yeah exactly. I think the OBX looks much better than the treadstone one and it also comes with that downpipe with flex tube that is in the pics and i only paid $160 bucks ;)

Lol, im going that route, but im getting the step below the race one, the 800$ one.

What route?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back