The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Motor mount question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktyr5151

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 21, 2011
cavendish, Vermont
What is the name of the Motor mount that is right next to the timing belt? Mine is rusty and will need to be replaced. Does anybody know if i can buy just that mount seperate? Thanks

It's called driver's (left) side motor mount. I wished i could help you with the OEM part number, sorry. And yes you can only buy that one.

2g mount does fit. I personally would recommend taking the time now to upgrade that mount to a prothane also.

The 1g mount casings are made out of steel. And he's got that L-shape mount which has to go in order to install a 2g mount

well if you want the mount just shoot me a PM I need to head out to my mom's place anyways for a few odds and ends I'll just grab that mount while I'm at it on Saturday.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back