The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Master Clutch Cylinder questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool_g_83

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 8, 2005
Parker, Colorado
Hello, I've been doing searching on this topic and haven't found an answer to my question. Are all 95-99 turbo Master clutch cylinders the same? Because I was looking through NOPIs website and found that they have master clutch cylinders for 95-98, but I own a 99. I was wondering if it would work if i bought this('98 master clutch cylinder, turbo)?

Also, does anyone have any experience with this mcc? Any and all input is welcome as I want to get this purchased sometime soon.

I don't see why not, but I don't know if I would really trust that. Just go to your local autoparts store. I bought a OEM one for $85.00 at Advance Auto. Do not buy the Tru- whatever the crap the cheap one is though. Just my .02 cents

So then what is wrong with this mcc that I linked to above? It looks like it would do the trick:confused: . I just dont see the point of going to local autoparts store to pay twice as much.

Also, still wondering if all mcc from the 95-99 years are the same (at least for the turbo models) :confused: .

Odds are, that's a re-man. Given that a new, OE master is $75, I'd save the $35 elsewhere. But it's your car and, therefore, your call. In any event, any 2G turbo MC will work.

- Jtoby

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back