The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking For Local ECU to Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DroopYeyeS

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 21, 2006
Middletown, Ohio
Hello, I'm looking to see if there are any 420a DSM's in my area, that would be willing to play donor to my car for a few minutes. Need to test a known good ECU on a '95 GS to trouble shoot a no spark on 2&3 issue. I've done everthing there is to do except buy a new ECU. Since that is not a cheap part, I'd like to test it first. I'm in the Middletown OH area if anyone is willing to help with this I can be reached @ [email protected].

Thanks for the advise, but as I've said I've done everything there is to do on this thing. I have another thread from awhile back when I first started working on it. I am to the point that I need either an ECU or there is a bad wire somewhere. but since pin# 41 on the ECu is not pulsing, I am leaning towards the ECU. Just need to see if some one is near by for me to use 1 for a moment to verify before I spend $212 on a new one.

Right, but I haven't found any at nearby yards for under $100. At that price I'd like the warranty to boot. No one near by up for this?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back