The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

looking to start tuning, not looking to drop much $

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he's trying to say is that this thread isn't very helpful when people are going off on the guy for the goals he posted, however unreachable some may think they are. Instead of replying with negative attitudes and harsh criticism, I'd rather see members of our site replying with ways to help the guy, like I did. All that I see going on is people bagging on the guy and his natural reaction is to get defensive. I tried to offer some insight as to why people are replying the way they are, but in reality, we shouldn't be seeing many of the replies that were posted here. I could easily hand out suspensions for some of these replies.

So are you saying that my recommendation of a flux capacitor and a gigawatt shot of nitrous isn't incitefull? :f-u:

I used megasquirt and didn't have much trouble with it. Not sure is was my most effective purchase for my 99 n/t though. The biggest bang for my buck was a 75 shot of nitrous from a Zex kit. About the build, good luck and it would be cool, but just remember when you get tired of it and go to sell it, it's still work $1500. And you'll have enough into it to buy a viper :).

Why is this thread still open? It was fail from the beginning and rapidly found deeper, unexplored levels of fail.

Not just the OP - the majourity of you people. Every other post was a rule violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back