The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

laptop mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was thinking of putting a mount in mine too. I had one in one of my previous cars that worked pretty well. I will see if I can find it again for ya.

cool. ive never use one the prices of mount vary from 40 bucks to 300. just have no idea what im looking at

I can't remember where I saw this but someone utilized their glovebox and made a laptop sliding tray to go in and out of the glovebox. Then you could hide the laptop when you weren' using it.

That's really nifty! I sometimes use my laptop in my car, my wireless card is so weak though. It struggles to get a good signal in the parking lot hot spots. I think something in my vehicle interferes with the signal, because the signal improves when I step out of the vehicle.
What do you guys use for wireless cards and antenna?

Just for laughs, the instant I saw that ebay mount, I thought of making the laptop background display that "DANGER TO MANIFOLD" screen like in F&F.

When I had one in my car I just bought a cheap power inverter that plugged into the cigarette lighter and it worked fine.

i was gonna do same, maybe spend a few more bucks and hardwire one in.

google the word 'jotto' and you'll find some good mounts and inverters

yea i looked at there mount and had one of there online sales people help me. they showed me one but it was 280 bucks with no inverter. for that ill go fab one in my metal shop

I can't remember where I saw this but someone utilized their glovebox and made a laptop sliding tray to go in and out of the glovebox. Then you could hide the laptop when you weren' using it.

if you find pics of this again id love to see them

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back