The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Lambo vertical Doors [Merged 8-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a complete Lambo kit in my house, I bought it much time ago for $400 but I've never used them because I'm doing a 420A to 4G63T swap on my GS 96 but in little time it will be finished and I don't know if I should use the kit or not.

:confused:

im guessin ev8+ conversion i was going to do it but ended up not doing it due to lack of funds over 10k for a correct swap so i was like yea im sellin my 420a and gettin back into the true blue 4g63 and i have :D

also did anyone else notice the ghost flames on hood? i have to say thats pretty cool LOL

im guessin ev8+ conversion i was going to do it but ended up not doing it due to lack of funds over 10k for a correct swap so i was like yea im sellin my 420a and gettin back into the true blue 4g63 and i have :D

also did anyone else notice the ghost flames on hood? i have to say thats pretty cool LOL

In my country is very difficult to find a 420A motor, much more one in good conditions, then is necessary to import it and it's very expensive. Otherwise is necessary to import a new vehicle and the payment of taxes is so high, for example, (vehicle = $5000) + (taxes = $5000) = $10K or more depending on the vehicle. That is the reason.

In my country is very difficult to find a 420A motor, much more one in good conditions, then is necessary to import it and it's very expensive. Otherwise is necessary to import a new vehicle and the payment of taxes is so high, for example, (vehicle = $5000) + (taxes = $5000) = $10K or more depending on the vehicle. That is the reason.

holy cow then by all means do it, thats out of necsity just please post a build blog up for everyone in the community to watch and learn i was going to but canceled project

I say lamb doors are just plain dumb and have been played out for years. Now suicide doors on a Dsm I have never seen. If you want to stand out and be original you should go that route.

Lambo doors should remain where they began, Lambos. IMO anyway. They aren't practical on anything else because of how big the doors are.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

What do you think about use LAMBO DOORS today???

Looks good but I don't know if already nobody uses them to have happened in fashion

I have always thought lambo doors on a 97-99 gsx are beautiful!!! but for the money you spend on lambo doors its not worth it. Your are better off getting performance mods to make your car go faster

do what you want with your car, if you like it, go for it. if you spend the time and money to put them on, make sure everything will take the weight of the door properly. i've seen some that weren't a good kit and caused the fenders on both sides bow out and ruin them.

The hinges add a good 50lbs to the car, if you ever flip the car over have fun trying to get out, (lambos dont even have lambo doors anymore.....) . Um what else is there, Oh its not original anymore ive seen em on a lot of riced out cars. But its also a great way to ruin a gsx next is halo headlights and altezza's.... oh and your probably going to get a body kit to right?

I ordered lambo doors a few days ago I was just wondering what the positives and negatives on lambo if any one can tell me any it would be nice THANKS :hellyeah:

I find it a bit strange that you ordered them, and THEN came in here looking for positives and negatives.

Lambo doors only belong on older Lambos that came with them. Your car should have "Eclipse" doors, which I believe it came with. ;)

Negatives: They add weight, girls will laugh at you every time you open your door, if you decide to sell your car they will severely lower the re-sale value.

Positives: You are probably just trolling.

Don't listen to these people on here. Do what ever you want. Most of them call lambo doors rice but they drive around in a rusted out, paint fading, etc car.

You will go through a lot of door handles on the passenger side. My buddy had them on his riced out car years ago and everybody kept forgetting and just tried to pull them out like a normal door and busted the handle right off. And I'm sure you know the door handles are a PITA to replace.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back