The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lambo vertical Doors [Merged 8-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am looking for a lamborghini door kit for my 2G Talon. I have seen a kit on a show car and was wondering if anyone sells a kit or if it was custom made?:thumb:

Wow, I thought it died off, "The weekly lambo door thread"

Well some guy came on here and said "I made a kit, its going to be cheap,but you will never hear from me again" LOL well that last part was made up. You could try to find him. Just search the hangout for lambo sissor doors and you should be able to find it. I think he was talking out of his azz crack though.

Good luck, post back if ya find one.

Read this link by Mike_22. I think lambo doors on any Eclipse would be sweet. It is going to cost, but for the looks/attention you would get it is a must have option. Just save the money and do it:thumb:

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20621

Read this thread. This was the latest on on lambo doors. Hope you get some soon. It would be really tight, sweet, awesome, unique. You have to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have recently talked to a company and they are going to be developing a new kit for the 2G eclipses. The only snag that we have run in to is that they need a prototype car. They are located in Michigan, so anyone who is close to or in Michigan is our best bet. There will be some cost for the prototype car but it will be minimal to what the kit would cost. The final kit should cost around 3000 and be a kit that will be either a direct bolt on or slight modification, this is the real deal, so please lets find a 2G owner who is willing to use their car as a prototye. If you have questions or an info you can email me at [email protected] or on aol instant messanger Raven821.

Thanks Justin

What? Didn't we have this post like 493268 times before? Why not make a sticky of it and post it at the top of the forums along with a 1g body kit thread. Hell why not just make a whole new forum for those topics...

$3k????OMG As cool as it may be, I think I would have to pass on that one. That's outrageous just to make your doors open differently.

Man you are smoking . If I give some one my car for a prototype and for them to market the product afterward. They better pay me. SO you can email the guy and tell him that he has to do something better.

Actually its kinda funny:

Give me your car so I can do something that will possibly mess it up and hey pay me to do it also. If it works I will take pics of your car make hundreds of money but you get nothing. AAAHHHHHHH
:cry:

WTF $3G'sOMG thats not right...hey make em for the 1g that would be better;) ..but really 3G's WOW

Originally posted by JWoodley
hmmm. do i want a turbo kit or these really neat doors that wont open in my garage?

I would say go for thurbo kit. The doors will only bring you problems at the end. PLus for what I understand< you will have problems at the track. I think it is 2 much money for a simple mod that really does nothing for you

Originally posted by cucumber
Again. :rolleyes:

man i haven't been on here in WEEKS and thread like this still exists. (of course me whoring up this thread is not helping)

$3000.00 to install that sucker? please? need some fool to 'mess' with your DSM to see if it'll work...HA

i would say use the search but im too lazy to do what it says too
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Use the Search" is not an acceptable response by itself.
Link to the answer and explain how the info can be found quickly next time.
Don't give any technical advice unless you have first-hand experience on the subject.

well ur first listed site doesnt work, and the second site sounds like they have no f'in clue when their shyt is gonna hit the market, so this is just another lost lambo door thread.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back