The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Lambo vertical Doors [Merged 8-7]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oh deffintly i would pay 400-500 right now, just give me a call those things sound awsome, when i first got into my car, i looked and said "wouldent it be visious, if i had lambrogini dors, cause it woudl work with the window all the way down... oh man, yeha keep me up dated it sounds awsome

Originally posted by GhostSpooLrTK
I would pay about 500 for this kinda of kit, but you better hurry up because im workin on a kit for them myself pretty actively at work!
Um, sure dude :rolleyes: More talk and no action from useless Reaperz boy.

So what's up, where can I get these, like right now? I'l set EVERYTHING aside to get a pair of these installed on my car.

I'd like to pick up a set too. That seems reasonably cheap from what I've been told.

something like this would be nice ehh?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If your talking about Ghostspooler or whatever his name is, it's because he's full of shite boys. :rolleyes:

Thread closed. IF they actually ever come out he can post a thread at that time.

Hi I am interested in converting my eclipse doors to lambo doors. Does anyone know of any kits out or places that can do that. We have a lot of competion just here in Sedalia among Eclipses and I am looking for something to move past a few of them. It is a little town of 20,000 people but we have a lime green eclipse, a black one that is the head of the Twisted Suspenstion car club down here, a pink one that a girl named Megan drives that has been in a few magazines (sport compact, and audio sound, and a few others i believe) and then a Candy painted red eclipse with 20's and wide body kit and airbags and full fiberglass dash and many many other mods that is currently sponsored by many companys. I have seen the lambo doors on a few eclipses and I dont mind paying the money if it is reasonable. The guy with the candy painted eclipse told me there is suppose to be a kit coming out for my car that does that after the beginning of the year. I was wondering if anyone else heard anything about this? He was going to be able to do this until he got his widebody kit. By the way I do not want gullwing doors or suicide. I want lamborghini! I will attach a link of a pic i found of a eclipse with it done. Thanks for the help!!!!

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0203it_purpleeater/

I thought you were tryn to sell your car, My Game. This is brandon johnson right? well anyways are your tryn to sell it? this is sean who drives the piece black talon.

I was tryin to sell it to get a Gst ( I love DSM's!!) But then I got my insurance quote and since i am 19 about to be 20 and it is a turbo they said that it would be 517 a month insurance!! That is with my mom and perfect driving record and all the discounts. Without my mom it would be like 700 dollars!! I added it up and is like 3000 dollars insurance in 6 months which is the price of a stage 2 turbo and i would be faster and not have to pay for it in insurance. If I am gonna keep it I might as well start fixing it up again you know!!

good god, i've seen that "pink eclipse" you were talking about, BLAH! be sure not to eat before you look at that mess unless you have a strong stomach.

as far as the lambo doors are concerned....i've seen it done, but i'm pretty sure it is 100% custom. i've yet to see a pre-fab kit on the market for the dsm....tho i have seen them for other cars. best advice i can give you is to check out a customs shop and see if they could put together something for you. i'm sure it would be VERY costly tho.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back