The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Keep 2gb talon bumper or swap to 2gb eclipse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wouldn't mix and match body parts, might look kinda silly. Opinion.

If you do a 2gb eclipse front bumper I'd probably do a whole conversion, but that is just me.

Just my opinion here but if you have that ugly horse shoe wing I'd throw that thing in the trash and run it wingless.

You already got the side skirts that look best with the 2gb Talon bumper so I say stick with it. The 2gb Talon front bumper with 2ga Talon skirts is the best looking combo you can have if you ask me not to mention the Talon bumper is far less common then the Eclipse one.

Yea I was thinking of keeping it mainly because yes those 2 are the best combination and it suits the back end. Figured I might check other peoples opinions though.

I am also considering getting the eclipse high rise wing and removing the talon wing but haven't seen a pic of a 2gb with the horseshoe gone.

Lets not forget the 2gb front bumper looks AWESOME!

Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one. ;)

I personally thing the Talon 2Gb front bumper looks like :barf: with the big WWF logo so I got rid of it and went with an Eclipse 2Gb front bumper and a Talon 2Ga rear bumper for my 98 Talon.

Yea I used to really like the 2gb talon front end but its kind of growing off of me. Maybe its the lack of side skirts because this car looks amazing.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Definitely keep it all Talon! I know a guy who has a 2gb Talon wit the talon wing, eclipse 2gb front and back bumpers and side skirts, it really bothers me cause it looks like he cant make up his mind LOL. I would also keep the big talon wing, its unique, you never see another spoiler like it, which i personally think is cool. just my opinion tho.

Story time:

I was at Sheetz and I popped the hood to make sure I wasn't still leaking coolant. Some little kid and his dad come walking out and I hear the little kid yell (and I mean yell), "HEY DAD! WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THAT! IT'S COOL! IT LOOKS FAST!"

His dad calmly replied, "That's an Eagle Talon. They're fun little cars."

That put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Keep the 2gb talon bumper, I have been looking for one for ages for my eclipse. My brother lucked out and got an all stock 2gb 1997 Talon TSi AWD.

I got him some of the 2ga twisty skirts.

Story time:

I was at Sheetz and I popped the hood to make sure I wasn't still leaking coolant. Some little kid and his dad come walking out and I hear the little kid yell (and I mean yell), "HEY DAD! WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THAT! IT'S COOL! IT LOOKS FAST!"

His dad calmly replied, "That's an Eagle Talon. They're fun little cars."

That put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

That's awesome :hellyeah:. That would've made my day too. As cool as it is to surprise people with my car because they have no idea what the hell it is, it's still nice to see that some others do know what they really are once in awhile.

I think Talons with 2gb conversion look better than my 2gb eclipse

keep it all original... if you ever go to sell it or something i wouldn't want mixed and matched bumpers or whatever...

2Gb Talon is the best looking DSM IMO. It's far more agressive than the eclipse look too. Keep it all Talon. People pay a lot of money for the 2Gb talon front bumper. That pic you posted is one of the sexiest Talons ive ever seen. Minus the splitters on the side of the front bumper though.

Keep it a talon. Theres not enough out there as there is. They stand out slightly.

Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one. ;)

I personally thing the Talon 2Gb front bumper looks like :barf: with the big WWF logo so I got rid of it and went with an Eclipse 2Gb front bumper and a Talon 2Ga rear bumper for my 98 Talon.

Yet you kept the fugly Bat-A-Rang wing.. You're all mixed up LOL and the only one who feels that way.

Eclipses are a dime a dozen. Only reason to go Eclipse front is if you live in Canada because they only get the Talon.

Keep it a Talon! too many people do the eclipse conversion and Talons are just disapearing:ohdamn:.. I bought a 96 Talon had the eclipse conversion, but now its back to being a Talon;). I have a 2GB Talon rear bumper if you need one, just pm if interested:thumb:

I say keep the 2gb Talon. Keep the Talon spoiler too. It's unique and cool. An Eclipse spoiler wouldn't flow with the lines of a Talon. I like the look of the Talon so much that I'm converting my 99 to a Talon. The 2gb talon with 2ga side skirts is the best combo a DSM can have. For every 2gb Talon I see, I see 50 2gb Eclipses.

Ive Seen The Eclipse Front ((7+) With Talpn Rear..looks pretty clean and diff

Dude id so with 2g they down right look mean and sexy! But really its all on you and what you like.. :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back