The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G 2gb Talon Or 2gb Eclipse front bumper?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyramid

Proven Member
Mar 8, 2014
Topeka, Kansas
Hey guys, So right now I have a 2gb Eclipse front bumper on my 95 Talon. But a really good friend of mine has a 2gb Talon bumper. Yes they're pretty hard to find. but this bumper needs painted. Sanded and everything, jus needs paint. He's willing to sell me it for $20.

Note; My Talon is black.

So Which bumper should I go with?
2gb Eclipse: (No Fogs)
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Or The 2gb Talon?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Talon's sweeter. 20 bucks for a Talon bumper is cheap. Then pick up a set of strakers and you already got the twisty skirts.

If you have a big fmic.... Eclipse

2gb talon bumper blocks like half of punishment racing fmic.

You can't give away talon bumpers in Canada. ;)

And that's the thing, I'm putting in a FMIC Next week, but for $20 you can't really go wrong..

I just picked up an ABS 2gb eclipse front cover for 53 shipped on ebay. Quality is very nice, it's lighter and not as floppy as the urethane stock one. Shipping was free.
A quick test fit showed obviously more room for my FMIC.

talon bumper. Eclipse bumper is almost way too common. Both look great on a dsm

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back