The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Keep 2gb talon bumper or swap to 2gb eclipse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its your car do what you think will look best. But ive seen a talon with the 2g talon skirts, 2g eclipse front bumper cover, turbo wing and the 2g talon rear. lets just say it was like a fine woman, curvy in all the right places! :thumb:

I think the 2gb talon is probably the meanest looking dsm. I have a theory about what happened to the laser in gen 2. The talon ate it, the beat up the eclipse.

IMO. 2gb talon front, rear, wing, and the 2ga talon skirts w/ twin spoke 5 star wheels is the best OEM combination.

i have a 95 talon and did eclipse 2gb front end 2gb eclipse side skirts and the rear i left as talon.
i was debating on doing 2gb talon front end but went with the eclipse cause it was easier to find. And yes i live in canada so eclipse are rare up here.
but i would stick with the 2gb talon front and rear end. so much more agressive looking.

Keep her a 2gb Talon, sexy and hard to find. I'd love to find one myself!

don't meant to thread jack, but there's a talon 2gb front bumper in a recycling yard by my house if anyone wants it, pm me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back