The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2gb talon or 2gb eclipse

2ga talon conversion bumper options

• keep 2ga talon bumper.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GturboTALON

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2002
St. Peters, Missouri
ive been looking through pics and cant decide which i like better for a 2ga talon. give me your opinions.

Attachments

• 928brad_3.jpg
    928brad_3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Talon Twists wEclipse Front.jpg
    Talon Twists wEclipse Front.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 129
the 97-98 Talon is so sexy, why would you change the front end?

The_EE said:
the 97-98 Talon is so sexy, why would you change the front end?
Because of the big ass WWF size Eagle logo on the front, and 2ga headlights.

Oh and that black and while Eclipse is a Talon with eclipse body parts. Eclipses come in one color, Talons have a black top. That while eclipse above has side skirts that only came on a Talon.

DGajre777 said:
Because of the big ass WWF size Eagle logo on the front, and 2ga headlights.

I love that front end. I am currently looking for a 97-98 silver TSI. I already have my 97 GSX and soon, my 91 Laser ( both silver ).

I agree with the redneck beltbuckle look to the eagle symbol but I can look past that because the Only and I do mean only front end that will look good on a 97-98 is the stock one. nothing else will flow with the lines of the car.

well, I think that the eclipse front end is muchhhhhhhhh better.......like said above nothing flows with the lines like the eclipse front end........my0.02:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back