The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

its dis for real or fake ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

its a china knock-off, its real but only good for a paperweight or conversation piece.

Usually any ad on ebay that has to resort to using 18+ point font is some knock off company.

This is my favorite part though:

Note; The items in photographs are typical of the ones you wll receive!

Feedback: Please contact us first if for some reason you feel that
you cannot give us ratings of 5 in all categories. E-Bay now punishes sellers that get scores less than 5. We are sure we can work out any issues that might come up. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

I don't trust eBay at all. Though they may be many reputable companies selling through that site, there are just as many or even more people trying to take advantage of you and get your hard earned money.

Do yourself a favor, stop looking on ebay for performance parts. You will be much better off spending a few hundred dollars more on race proven and quality proven parts than no-name knock-offs. This isn't like (Hilfigure vs Walmart), if that turbo malfunctions under a load, you just bought a new engine! As for the ad being real, yes, it is real. But just so you know, we have all heard horror stories of ebay (go-fast-for-cheap-parts) Stick with the vendors found on this site. I personally like Forced Performance turbos.:D

I like how the description has "NOT A CHEAP KNOCK OFF FROM CHINA" in it. That is hilarious.

i had no intent of buying these i just whanted to know fi you guys ting his is not the same ting as al the knok off turbo from the feedback im getting its the same stuff as an ebay turbo

Do yourself a favor, stop looking on ebay for performance parts. You will be much better off spending a few hundred dollars more on race proven and quality proven parts than no-name knock-offs. This isn't like (Hilfigure vs Walmart), if that turbo malfunctions under a load, you just bought a new engine! As for the ad being real, yes, it is real. But just so you know, we have all heard horror stories of ebay (go-fast-for-cheap-parts) Stick with the vendors found on this site. I personally like Forced Performance turbos.:D

tanks about that i apreciate people who save people from spending even more on stuff like these :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back