The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Street Build ITFLYS - 1Gina2G

Year
Model/Trim
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Justin DuBois

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2019
Oakland, California
Last edited:

ChaoticSolarEclipse

Proven Member
Dec 17, 2020
Cidra, Puerto_Rico
Yes - and two items for CarPlay if you have an iPhone. CarLinKit, and the license for the plugin for OAP.
I personally like this SSD for a little performance boost.
And if you need to send/receive CAN bus data with RaceCapture, you need an adaptor
Ooh sweet! I currently have a Samsung Galaxy A11 right now (LOL), so do these still work yes?

Justin DuBois

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2019
Oakland, California
To ensure a robust configuration with all these options, I picked up a 12v powered usb3 hub that includes 3 - 2.1a power only charging ports. These are great for charging the keyboard and phone, and I’ll try one to power the 7” display.

When I plug BT and Keyboard dongals directly into the 3.0 ports, I get bad keybord and joy controller response, noisy. The internet seems to think 2.4ghz devices interfere with USB 3.0 data ports so short extensions to increase the distance between the hub and dongals seem to be working.

Last edited:

Justin DuBois

Proven Member
Aug 15, 2019
Oakland, California
I just tried CarPlay with an iPhone 5 with iOS12. This is and old phone. (What is current now? iPhone12 with iOS14? yeah) Old phone. but, its free, and I can mount it in the car forever. It has a camera, that records HD1080, 30hz. Hmmmm (she may yet be of some use to us)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds