The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Is this the right Innovative Lc-1 wide band that everyone recommends?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norcalgsx707

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2012
lake county, California
Is this the one? does it have everything I need ?and do I need to get a different housing to fit the sensor in?
Innovate Motorsports DB Red LC1 Wideband Air Fuel Complete Kit 3796 | eBay

Heres whats included

Innovate Motorsports DB Gauge - Red LED
Patented Award-Winning LC-1 Wideband Controller
One Bosch 5-wire Wideband O2 Sensor
Weld-in Bung and Plug
LogWorks Software CD
Quick Start Guide

Yes it is, have you considered the Innovate MTX-L? I definitely recommend doing a quick search before making a purchase, it might suit you needs better.

Is this the one? does it have everything I need ?and do I need to get a different housing to fit the sensor in?
Innovate Motorsports DB Red LC1 Wideband Air Fuel Complete Kit 3796 | eBay

Heres whats included

Innovate Motorsports DB Gauge - Red LED
Patented Award-Winning LC-1 Wideband Controller
One Bosch 5-wire Wideband O2 Sensor
Weld-in Bung and Plug
LogWorks Software CD
Quick Start Guide

Yes I would like to believe that people on this forum recommend this WB. I have this exact WB as well, it works great!

52 mm is the gauge size it will fit in standard pillar or cluster pods. The o2 sensor is also standard size and can be placed in ## o2hlusimg or ## rear o2 spot. Personally I'd go with the mtx-l same price and nicer imo

I was told to get Lc-1, but Mtx-l looks like the same thing, and the price isn't that bad, plus it looks a like you might be able to get it cheaper then the asking price with the buy it now option...

Yup, you hit the nail on the head and ebay definitely has the lowest prices on the mtx-l right now.

They are both great products and you can't go wrong with anything from Innovate really.

That said, I still prefer the LC-1 Because of the Extra grounds that it has. You have less chance of issues with ground off set's That AEM gauges are plagued with...

But you would know this already had you done a search. :)

I can't count how many time this has been covered and in MUCH more detail in some threads.

So what is this I noticed it's recommended on amazon
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Innovate-Motorsports-3736-Stainless-Exhaust/dp/B000CODCOK/ref=pd_bxgy_auto_text_y]Innovate Motorsports 3736 Stainless Steel Exhaust Bung and Plug Kit : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

MY1Gdsm I did some research I just thought I needed to ask some more valuble questions that I couldnt seem to find

Last edited:
yeah i have read a lot on the lc-1 vs the mtx-l. i bought the lc-1, the wiring is not that hard if you know how to read wires. install only took an hour, i like the look of the lc-1 over the mtx-l by far. they are both a good choice tho

So what is this I noticed it's recommended on amazon
Innovate Motorsports 3736 Stainless Steel Exhaust Bung and Plug Kit : Amazon.com : Automotive

MY1Gdsm I did some research I just thought I needed to ask some more valuble questions that I couldnt seem to find

these are o2 bungs and plugs, your supposed to plug your rear o2 and drilla hole and weld that bung in usually 36 inchs from your turbo outlet, or right after the flex section imo. if you put it in the stock o2 housing rear location it will still work just fine it will just be a bit laggy on its readings..

I would still choose the lc-1 over the mtx l everytime, its a much better Unit in my eyes

I once was planning on swapping to the mtx-l but I was told it was not as good as the lc-1 and the gauge kept breaking. Its not as fast as the lc-1, thats why I have never swapped. I will never use aem either

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back