The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Innovate LC-2 lost calibration ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91dsm

Proven Member
Sep 12, 2014
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
I installed my LC-2 about 3 months ago and it was working well after the initial calibration and setup. I drove the car briefly today and the gauge was fine until I sat with my key in accessory with the radio on for a bit and noticed it was pinned at 22.3 I started it again and it stays at 22.3 at idle until I give it some gas and then it starts to read going down to about 15 and then returning to 22.3 at idle again. When I initially turn the key to power the wideband it sits at 7.5 and blinks a few times until changing to 22.3.To me it seems like it lost calibration or the controller is somehow broken. Any ideas on what happened here and how my readings could be so skewed within an hour of the wideband working properly ?

Last edited:
Perhaps try recalibrating the o2 sensor to see if it solves your issue. In my experience with this wideband is that your o2 sensor is in need or replacement sooner than later.

When you turn the car off and the gauge still on, the sensor is still doing its job by reading the afr from what’s in your exhaust system so in time it will slowly go all the way lean when the engine is not running. This is normal.

I forget what they recommend on how often to recalibrate it but if that doesn’t work, you may be having issues with your O2 sensor or worst case something is up with your injector(s).

You can check the sensor by soaking a rag in gas and wrapping the sensor. It should read rich and stay there.

Thanks for the input everyone I will try to re-calibrate and take it from there. I just dont see how it could have went like that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back