1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G Innovate MTX-L

Posted by Vdubzr32, Oct 28, 2019

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing
  1. Vdubzr32

Vdubzr32 Proven Member

Joined Nov 16, 2012
    Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
    Not sure if this is the correct place for this question.

I currently have the Innovate MTX-L dual oil pressure and Temp gauge. I have the old style Gauge P/N 3852. This type has the oil pressure sensor with the two prongs.

So my sensor went bad and Innovate no longer provides the two prong oil sensor. At this point spending 172 for a new gauge just for a sensor is last resort.

Does anyone know the resistance the innovate sensor pressure sensor works off. I found the sensor brand SAAS but can’t find anyone that sells that’s sensor 0-100 psi.

Need a replacement pressure sensor any help would be great.

Street Build 3K  11

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
  2. DSMPT

DSMPT Proven Member

Joined Jun 12, 2014
    Japan / Mexico, Arizona
    It seems 240-33 ohms 100 psi sensor working so far ok and seems someone has tested it and some people have been using it. See the red circle in the pics.
    Actually there is a thread in their facebook page. Maybe you should directly ask those people.

スクリーンショット 2019-10-28 19.05.55.jpg
    スクリーンショット 2019-10-28 19.17.23.jpg

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019

Drag Race Build 1K  2

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

Street Build 1K  4

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM
  3. Vdubzr32

Vdubzr32 Proven Member

Joined Nov 16, 2012
    Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
    Yea i read this prior to posting, at least i wasn’t far from the answer. I went crazy trying to search the part numbers on the sensor. Cool, well I’ll pick up a sensor similar and try it out.

Responses are sent from phone please excuse and typos or misspellings.

Street Build 3K  11

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 2G DSM