jas93tsi
Probationary Member
- 2
- 0
- Jul 14, 2010
-
Mercersburg,
Pennsylvania
Hey guys and girls I'm some what new to the 93 TSi 6 bolt. I have worked on a 95 GSX but I never had this trouble. By the way this is my friends car I'm just doing the work but would love to have another GSX.
Anyway to the point, I just put a front mount intercooler on this car with a Evo3 16g and a Blitz BOV and for some reason when the car hits 7 psi it falls on its face real, bad spit and spudder.
I checked all the IC pipes and all the couplers are tight and there are no boost leaks that I can tell. If anyone can help it would be greatly welcomed.

Anyway to the point, I just put a front mount intercooler on this car with a Evo3 16g and a Blitz BOV and for some reason when the car hits 7 psi it falls on its face real, bad spit and spudder.
I checked all the IC pipes and all the couplers are tight and there are no boost leaks that I can tell. If anyone can help it would be greatly welcomed.
