The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G I should’ve created one of these 4 years ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmjaime

Probationary Member
Apr 18, 2021
Kennewick, Washington
Hey! My name is Jaime bravo & I’m from the Pacific North West. My 95 gst and I met 4 years ago when I bought it at 15. We had some great times but I Traded it for an s14 240sx it at 17 but recently bought it back as a shell at 19 years old. This time, I’m not a broke 15 year old with a weekend job :nono:The dsm will be back and better. It’s a true 95 dsm with 2gb bumpers. I remember driving it through town in my little city. I had her straight piped with the little t25 turbo screaming for it’s life. it had a huge hesitation in between shifts due to the hks vented bov. I loved that thing. During the first month of ownership the turbo blew. It was my first time messing with a turbo, it taught me everything i know. I fixed it and got it back in no time. It was a big accomplishment for me. It made me well known in my area. Everyone loved my red dsm. Man, That car was so perfect and mint in the exterior but boy did it need some serious engine mods. I’m excited to bring it back to life. I bought a 7 bolt short block for it but it ended up needing some machine work. So I bought a ready to go 7 bolt. I managed to get a mind condition low miles 6 bolt head for it. I have arp head studs and a composite Mitsubishi head gasket ready for it. For now, I’m going with a mild bolt on cruiser While I go forged pistons & rods on the spare block! I know this post will get lost in the hundreds of thousands of posts but here she is.:hellyeah:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back